- This specification covers the requirements of the fiber distribution frame (FDF) to be supplied to TOT Public Company Limited (TOT) intended to use for cross connection of fiber network in TOT exchange building.
- This FDF shall be designed under indoor environmental condition which used in TOT exchange or building. The primary design consideration of the FDF shall protect the optical fiber from environmental and mechanical stresses. The FDF required as this specification shall be in accordance with figure 1 to 2.
- The fiber patch cord and pigtail used for this FDF specification shall be according to TOT specification specification OES-004-033-01, or latest issue.
- Full details of this following information shall be provided in technical bidding proposal by bidder. Failure in this section the proposal shall be disqualified.
- Product specification in the drawing (See Fig. 1)
- Pictures of fully loaded termination of FDF covering the rack, patching/splicing shelf (showing the wiring of splicing tray, connectorized pigtails, through adaptors and patch cords) and description how to manage or arrange the cables, pigtails and patch cords wiring of FDF. (See Fig.2)
Feature: - FDF required in this specification shall at least compose of followings:
- FDF Rack (herein after referred to as the rack)
- Enclosed Rack 19” rack size (482.6 mm)
- Part of optical fiber cable (OFC) routing and OFC loose tube routing (See Fig.2)
- Part of excess patch cord storage and patch cord routing
Shelf Units :
- Patching/splicing (See Fig. 2)